PDA

View Full Version : RE:Al Lutz column Is Monorail down again?

mommy-san
01-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Al Lutz's article on MiceAge mentioned a big water glitch with the Nemo ride that left the Monorail out of service and big, wet problems in Tomorrowland. Any one else know anything about this?

Darkbeer
01-09-2007, 06:47 PM
Al Lutz's article on MiceAge mentioned a big water glitch with the Nemo ride that left the Monorail out of service and big, wet problems in Tomorrowland. Any one else know anything about this?

The water issue isn't a big deal to the Monorail currently.

Today, the Monorail was down for a few hours, but had nothing to do with the Sub Lagoon.

They were hoping to start the round trips in about a month, but if they have to do some major repair work, that might delay the return of the full circle.

Also, if they have to tear up the area in front of the Monorail, it might have to close for the repair work.

Only time will tell.

Andrew
01-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Moderator's note: Our FAQ (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=7978) says:

Community policies: Discussion of other Web sites
Although you may the discuss other Web sites, we believe MousePad is not the venue for criticizing them. You are asked to stick to factual information.

Discussions of specific content on other Web sites should take place at those sites, not MousePad.

mommy-san
01-10-2007, 06:09 AM
sorry.

Disney Vault
01-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Moderator's note: Our FAQ (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=7978) says:
So even if people want to just discuss something from another website without criticizing it, then is that not allowed either?:confused:

ScottDisneyFan
01-10-2007, 10:29 AM
So even if people want to just discuss something from another website without criticizing it, then is that not allowed either?:confused:

Perhaps it is not a fact that there was flooding in Tomorrowland....I don't know...smells fishy

Disney Vault
01-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Perhaps it is not a fact that there was flooding in Tomorrowland....I don't know...smells fishy
They have pictures of it over on micechat as well as mouseinfo. So there was flooding.

ScottDisneyFan
01-10-2007, 10:33 AM
They have pictures of it over on micechat as well as mouseinfo. So there was flooding.

That was said tounge firmly planted in cheek...I personally don't doubt the "truthiness" of the report

Disney Vault
01-10-2007, 10:35 AM
That was said tounge firmly planted in cheek...I personally don't doubt the "truthiness" of the report
Oops didn't catch that:D

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1262093&postcount=1
Here are the pictures btw for anyone who hasn't seen them.

Klutch
01-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I get the impression our moderators make a habit of firing a polite shot across the bow whenever anyone mentions another web site. I think it's intended as a preemtive strike, lest the conversation devolve into criticism.

At least, that's all I can figure, because many I times I've seen that same warning when nobody appeared to have expressed any criticism. I'm sure Andrew, or another moderator, can enlighten us if I'm way off here. :)

danyoung
01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Seems that the discussion of the Monorail's running and the flooding that happened a few days ago are valid points of discussion in a Disney forum, no matter what the source for the original news.

mommy-san
01-10-2007, 05:24 PM
Seems that the discussion of the Monorail's running and the flooding that happened a few days ago are valid points of discussion in a Disney forum, no matter what the source for the original news.
That's what i thought, and hey... I DID decide to talk about it here INSTEAD of another site.

Disney Vault
01-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Anyway I hope this is an easy fix for them. I hope they don't have to do too much work after just finishing that area.