PDA

View Full Version : HoJo fans...

LibertyCall
01-09-2007, 05:09 PM
We've always stayed in bldg. two and love it. It's quiet, nice walk through the grounds, have had a pool view, etc.

I noticed that the sq. footage of the NQQ1 is the same as the NQQ2, but we could have a upper floor/theme park view for not too much more money.

Would you go with the theme park view in bldg. 1 or stay with peacefull bldg. 2?:D

rentayenta
01-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Theme park view, 5th floor. :)

LibertyCall
01-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Is it a pretty good view of the fireworks and the park? I know from the ground out front of the hotel you can see the TOT really well, but I have no idea how good the view is upstairs.

rentayenta
01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Is it a pretty good view of the fireworks and the park? I know from the ground out front of the hotel you can see the TOT really well, but I have no idea how good the view is upstairs.

It's decent but the view from the pool is pretty good. I just prefer a good view over quiet.

bassett1976
01-09-2007, 07:40 PM
We've always stayed in bldg. two and love it. It's quiet, nice walk through the grounds, have had a pool view, etc.

I noticed that the sq. footage of the NQQ1 is the same as the NQQ2, but we could have a upper floor/theme park view for not too much more money.

Would you go with the theme park view in bldg. 1 or stay with peacefull bldg. 2?:D

My wife and I prefer the quiet ourselves. We vary rarely hear anyone in the back building. We did have the theme park view once but got the corner room and we could hear everybody driving down the street during the night. We are light sleepers though...

LibertyCall
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM
We take my mom with us and get two rooms. Her and I go out one night, usually, I go out with my girlfriends down there on another night, and the other nights, my mom stays in with the kids while dh and I stay out really late. So really, it would be more for my mom and the kids.

Though in June, I hardly think they'll be up at midnight for the fireworks (they are six, three, and two, and usually go to bed at 8pm). I think they might like to see some of the park from the room, though (especially considering that my then five year old ds went on TOT and I was too scared, LOL).

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
01-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I would stay in building 2. I prefer the peace and quiet back there.