PDA

View Full Version : DCA Preferred Seating and Mickey Toontown Passes

tonytone
01-09-2007, 10:22 AM
I have the following available:

(5) DCA Preferred Seating Passes--one pass is completely intact, the other four are missing the MuppetVision 3D show ticket stub; don't let that deter you since all of them still have the one PS ticket stub that makes these passes worth anything--the one for the Aladdin show!

(4) Mickey Toontown Morning Madness passes

(2) WDTC Fun Book

I won't be needing any of them since I don't plan on going to DLR anytime this month (all expire 1/31/07).

Lemme know if you want them; heck, if you live in CA and were thinking of going to DLR for MLK jr. weekend...better hurry so that I can mail them out ASAP...that way, you'll receive them just in time! :D

avmomx3
01-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Goodmorning! I would love to have these as I will be going on the 24th to celebrate my big 40 birthday.:D

tonytone
01-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I also have (3) Disney AP 20% off $50 Disney merchandise purchase coupons (these are the ones that come w/ AP renewal); these expire 1/31/07 so if you're interested, better hurry! Obviously, these can only be used by AP holders so please don't ask for one unless you're an AP holder or know of one who is and can use another of these coupons. :)

yenko427
01-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I will take the 20% off coupons, I will send a PM

tonytone
01-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I still have two Toontown passes still available (all other items in my original post have all been spoken for)...hurry if you're interested since they expire 1/31/07.

I also have available:

(8) Disneyland 50th anniversary luggage tags
(6) WDTC lanyards w/ pass holder attachment

I'm willing to give away the luggage tags for free, unless someone wants all eight of them...in which case a small "fee" to cover postage for shipping all those tags would be greatly appreciated.

The lanyards--please make a reasonable offer if you're interested...if anything, at least to cover shipping and handling of such an item.

nun69
02-13-2007, 03:41 PM
I sent you a pm....