PDA

View Full Version : Medieval nights but Pirates?

potterphreak
01-09-2007, 09:37 AM
I have a friend who is going in February and is interested in the Pirates dinner thing-a-ma-bob; does anyone have any information about this? A name? A website? LOL Thanks in advance for any and all help. :fez:

just beatla33
01-09-2007, 09:41 AM
saw the program, looks like a laughing stock, in a bad way.

Lekta
01-09-2007, 09:53 AM
I'd be interested to find out some info myself. If I remember correctly, I think it costs about 40-50 per person for dinner and the show.

Dexter
01-09-2007, 09:55 AM
http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com

It's literaly next door to Medival times. I haven't been yet, I'm wanting to go at some point but other things have kind of taken priority over it. It looks like it would be a cool dinner experience.

yohomama212
01-09-2007, 10:34 AM
I was there for their promotional shows at the Tall Ships Festival in Dana Point a couple years back right before their opening. It was a great show (different from what they normally do in the resturant, we were on board one of the ships as they acted and interacted around us and with us, as opposed to the dinner show). I've been wanting to go, but just haven't gotten around to it. I guess that's one of the downsides to living so close, you just don't do the things you should cuz they're always right here.

Liz :cool:

geoffa
01-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Been to the one in Orlando. The show is energetic and entertaining and lots of explosions. Kids will love it - they get to take part in dinghy races. The action takes place on the main ship. You - the audience are sat in other "ships" around this. The food is dinner show average - chicken - beef stew - ribs etc and unlimited drinks (non alcoholic) during the show. You also get nibbles and dips before you go into the show. As yet Disney has not come up with anything to rival this.

cjkeys
01-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Go to tripadvisor.com and enter California's Pirate's Dinner Adventure in Buena Park, CA. You can read the reviews posted there. I considered going myself, but changed my mind after reading those reviews.