PDA

View Full Version : More confused about Hotels... Help!

Chadsgal
01-08-2007, 07:40 PM
I have gone to DL very many times but we have almost always stayed at the BW in the area. In 2005 we stayed at the Sheraton and eveything that could go wrong did! We loved the rooms there but had a horrible time. Well this year we are looking for a new hotel with nice rooms like the Sheraton had in walking distance to the park. Your opions & advice please.

TIA

nvmom
01-08-2007, 08:12 PM
Maybe the new Double Tree?

nvmom

Malcon10t
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
Maybe the new Double Tree?

nvmomIts not walking distance (in my book!)

Also just outside the walking distance, but on ART would be Residence Inn. Not sure what went wrong, but Sheraton Anaheim has always been great. Did you stay at Sheraton Anaheim or Sheraton Park (on harbor.) Camelot and Carousel are both nice and easily walkable. I also like Desert Inn myself, but it is older.

nvmom
01-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I would second the Camelot. The outside of the motel is very typical "motel"-older elevators and stairways, etc but once inside the room we were pleasantly surprised. I think we're staying there again next month.

nvmom

kingsl
01-09-2007, 08:21 AM
I've stayed at several around the area. The Fairfield is nice, but the walk is longer. The Carousel isn't fancy but it's clean and close. We stayed at the Paradise Pier in Dec. but it's a little expensive.