PDA

View Full Version : DCA - Timon Lot and Flik's Fun Fair

Disney Nick
05-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Ok, so I kind of know what's going on with FFF, but is Disney going to use the Timon Lot (this may be old news, but I've been out of it for a while) as a new land or two for DCA? If so it's definitely what the park needs. So I have 3 questions...

1) What do you guys think of FFF?

2) What do you think should be done with the Timon Lot? They have quite a bit of space to make some nice additions.

3) Lastly, does anyone know if they intend to use the Timon Lot and when this would be finished?

Just want to spark some discussion here...

Uncle Dick
05-28-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by NMoreles
1) What do you guys think of FFF?
The theming is looking really nice. I can't imagine enjoying the kiddie rides there too much, but it might be a nice place to relax, shaded by the giant clover leaves.

3) Lastly, does anyone know if they intend to use the Timon Lot and when this would be finished?
They do plan on using it eventually, but I wouldn't expect to see anything for the next few years. Remember, Disneyland didn't get it's first major expansion (NOS) until the park had already been open for a decade.

Disney Nick
05-28-2002, 03:38 PM
They do plan on using it eventually, but I wouldn't expect to see anything for the next few years. Remember, Disneyland didn't get it's first major expansion (NOS) until the park had already been open for a decade.

So they are basically putting it in their back pocket for future expansion? Nice to know that DCA WILL eventually get bigger :) . So what do you guys want to happen to that area? Any ideas on new lands/attractions?