PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Planning DVD for Aussie

starlucks
01-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Hi guys,

My partner and I are planning a trip to the USA next year, and Disney World in Florida is the part I am most excited about! I've been to Disneyland in California twice and I just cannot get enough!

So I've been looking around the Disney website , and can see that there is a free 'DISNEY VACATION PLANNING DVD' available - but only for people in the USA and Canada. I'm in Sydney, Australia and I really want it. Not only to plan, but also to get my partner as excited as I am about going!

So I'm wondering if anyone over in that part of the world could help me out and either obtain a copy, or even just copy one they have, and send it over to me? Of course I'll pay for postage...I would really appreciate it.

Thanks guys! I'll be asking all kinds of questions when the trip gets closer too!

PS. Do you think Disneyland or Walt Disney World is the better park?

Vegitabeta
01-07-2007, 07:57 AM
I thought your part of the world was a different region dvd to the U.S?

Andrew
01-07-2007, 08:18 AM
Region-locked DVD players are illegal in .au (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regional_lockout). One of the many attractions of that part of the world.

starlucks
01-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah , I can play DVDs from anywhere in the world. In fact, I buy quite a lot of DVDs from Amazon Canada...

So can anyone PLEASE help?!

jheigl
01-07-2007, 07:07 PM
i have an extra one still in shrinkwrap if you would like it! (USA region)

jheigl
01-08-2007, 05:34 AM
EDIT: Shrinkwrap removed due to address being on inside..but it's still available!