PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a better deal at Hojo's?

LibertyCall
01-06-2007, 04:50 PM
We plan to go 6/13-6/19, two rooms (NQQ2). The rate I got online is $124 for Wed., and Thurs, and $134 for the other nights. I'm aware of the Mouse savers 10% coupon so I'll be printing that out as well.

Does anyone know of a way to get an even better rate?

Man, I remember paying nearly half this much for two rooms three years ago! As I remember anyway.

Also....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm going to Disneyland!!!!!:D

LibertyCall
01-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Interestingly enough, I called the MWR on the base nearby (dh is active Navy reserves) and their park ticket prices were about three dollars MORE than Ares Travel!

LibertyCall
01-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Not to keep replying to myself, but I have to have to say it somewhere...I am so geeked! I'm the biggest Disney dork I know and just got the "well, maybe it would be a good idea to go this year..." from the dh last night. I am SO freaking excited!!!

nvmom
01-06-2007, 05:50 PM
You can email Hojo and ask about the entertainment rate... but I did that last weekend and Willie referred me to the Mousesavers coupon. I must save I was very impressed w/his quick and personal response. I'd like to stay there someday, but we really prefer a suite of somekind w/our kids, so I'd need to a great rate to convince me.

nvmom

kaybee2
01-07-2007, 10:57 AM
They also do a discount if you're an AAA member. Calling the hotel directly (during business hours during the week) to speak to on-site reservations might help too - they might be able to tell you what kind of discount(s) they can give you.