PDA

View Full Version : DLR - March 4 - BB King & Detour?

DebT
01-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I'll be at DLR on March 4. When looking at DL's calendar under entertainment events it lists "Alternative Rock: Detour" and "BB King" both at 12:00 a.m. Does anyone know what that is about? Thanks for the info.

Rkkm
01-06-2007, 08:13 PM
I'll be at DLR on March 4. When looking at DL's calendar under entertainment events it lists "Alternative Rock: Detour" and "BB King" both at 12:00 a.m. Does anyone know what that is about? Thanks for the info.

I LOVE BB King (!!), so my heart kinda pitter/pattered when I read your post. I was hoping for House of Blues. But checking his official website, he is scheduled for the Boston (MA) Opera House that night.

Soooo... the mystery deepens.....

yohomama212
01-06-2007, 08:26 PM
From what I read BB King was just at the HOB on January 2nd. I remember that because it was my DD's first day at Disneyland and she loves his music! We didn't go to the show, but I kept that info in the back of my head.

Liz :cool:

ralfrick
01-08-2007, 07:27 AM
I have a feeling that B won't be with us much longer, age was really showing itself the last time I saw him, so if you get the chance, take it.

A bientot.

Mark Mywords
01-08-2007, 08:23 AM

The DL calendar has been having problems for the past few months. Downtown Disney's House of Blues schedule keeps showing up under Disneyland.

DebT
01-08-2007, 05:43 PM
That explains a lot. I went on the DLR website yesterday and the concert times were gone. Thanks.