PDA

View Full Version : Another Character Breakfast Question

DangerMouse
01-05-2007, 08:37 AM
I have a 7:20 am PS for Storytellers. We will be walking from the HoJo. Will I be able to get to the restaurant by going through security and DTD that early in the morning? This is a EE morning which starts at 9.

Thanks for any help.

DangerMouse
01-05-2007, 12:09 PM
44 views but no response? Shoot. We're leaving in the morning. If I have to, I guess I'll call Disney Dining, but often times those CM's don't always have the most accurate information.

hlbtimes2
01-05-2007, 12:56 PM
I can't imagine why not. What time does the park open? If its way before opening they may not even have anyone at the security booths yet. But, I cant see any reason you wouldn't be able to get there

DangerMouse
01-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I can't imagine why not. What time does the park open? If its way before opening they may not even have anyone at the security booths yet. But, I cant see any reason you wouldn't be able to get there

Official park opening is at 10, but it's an EE morning, which starts at 9. I just know that I have encountered line-ups at security where they are not allowing people into the plaza because it's too early.

Certainly, others have had to do this to go to Goofy's at the DLH for an early PS time. I would love to hear from someone who has actually been there, done that.

MammaSilva
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
The only time we have done that we took a cab to the hotel entrance and bypassed the walk thru the security issue.

disney4us
01-05-2007, 02:07 PM
I swear I saw a reply stating it can be done. Maybe on another board:)