PDA

View Full Version : Booking through OneTravel.com

JosieGirl71
01-05-2007, 08:11 AM
Has anyone booked a hotel room through onetravel.com? Any problems?

We currently have reservations for Candy Cane Inn but have been looking for cheaper rates for our June trip and they have Hojo's for $82/night (versus well over $100/night through Hojo's website).

Thanks in advance!

JosieGirl71
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM
I e-mailed Willie Simpson at Hojo's about this to see if they would match the rate. His response was as follows:

You have stumbled on a weird glitch that we have been working on for the past few weeks. That $82 rate has been popping up for our hotel on random websites. We’re trying to find out how it’s happening and who is responsible as it is incorrect and about $50 too low. My advice would be to go ahead and try to book it, as the rate is terrific!! Sometimes these oddball 3rd party sites will use a rate like that as bait and confirm your booking only to send you a note later that the room could not be guaranteed. But if it does wriggle through our system you will have found a great loophole until we get it fixed.

Has no one booked through One Travel? They are one of the sites listed on Travel Axe.

yenko427
01-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Sounds a little scary to me........unless you can find someone that has booked through them before. I have found that HOJO's dropped in the last month in price for our trip at the end of this month. It definitely does not hurt to keep an eye on the prices. I got a $90 credit from Alaska Air as our flight price dropped and I called them on it.