PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle photo-op

Bytebear
01-04-2007, 10:32 PM
On my last trip, I noticed that Mr. Toads Wild Ride vehicle reappeared (without the gold paint) outside the attraction. Other Golden vehicles like the teacup, Peter Pan boat, etc. were not there (I think Dumbo was always there). Will they be returning? I made a bet that they would keep the teacup because it was such a perfect photo op, and I lost the bet. but if it returns, I win!

lagunachadling
01-04-2007, 11:14 PM
On my last trip, I noticed that Mr. Toads Wild Ride vehicle reappeared (without the gold paint) outside the attraction. Other Golden vehicles like the teacup, Peter Pan boat, etc. were not there (I think Dumbo was always there). Will they be returning? I made a bet that they would keep the teacup because it was such a perfect photo op, and I lost the bet. but if it returns, I win!

I HIGHLY doubt you will win!

JookyG
01-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Hasn't the Mr Toad car always been there? If so, it just sounds like they're putting everything back the way it was. But I agree that the teacup was a great photo op, although photos on the ride itself are much better b/c action shots are cool and you can get a cool blurry background if you do it right.