PDA

View Full Version : first trip questions

Micmarie
01-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Hi everyone! I am taking my three children on our first trip to DL and area Feb. 3-16/07. Can anyone tell me if the special for everyone pays the childs price likely be available at our hotel (Park Vue Inn) or is it only available on the DL web site? Also is it fairly quiet at this time of year?Also in my list of questions, our flight gets into the Los Angeles airport at 12:45. I was interested to know what the cheapest and fastest way to get to our hotel and would be and would it be a waste of a parkhopper ticket to go later that afternoon? Any advice will be appreciated!!:) :)

Malcon10t
01-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone! I am taking my three children on our first trip to DL and area Feb. 3-16/07. Can anyone tell me if the special for everyone pays the childs price likely be available at our hotel (Park Vue Inn) or is it only available on the DL web site? Also is it fairly quiet at this time of year?Also in my list of questions, our flight gets into the Los Angeles airport at 12:45. I was interested to know what the cheapest and fastest way to get to our hotel and would be and would it be a waste of a parkhopper ticket to go later that afternoon? Any advice will be appreciated!!:) :)I dont know if the prices will be available at the hotel, but could be. Personally, I'd buy the tickets ahead of time.

Call ahead of time and see if you can line a limo up. We have found limos to be cheaper than taxis from LAX.

Feb 3-16 will have a few hectic days in there, but otherwise it will be quiet.

If you have an 8 day hopper, its not a waste of a day. If you have a 3 day, it would be a waste.

mommy-san
01-05-2007, 06:42 AM
So, how much is the limo- cuz a supershuttle for us was around $80. And how do i arrange the limo?
I was actually thinking about this in the middle of the night... if I book a shuttle or limo or taxi, do i just tell them what time our plane lands and they'll figure out the rest? Because sometimes it takes a LONG time for our luggage to reach the baggage claim. And how do we know which car is for us?
We just took our chance with catching a shuttle last time, but I think I'd like a limo if its affordable.

Malcon10t
01-05-2007, 09:09 AM
So, how much is the limo- cuz a supershuttle for us was around $80. And how do i arrange the limo?
I was actually thinking about this in the middle of the night... if I book a shuttle or limo or taxi, do i just tell them what time our plane lands and they'll figure out the rest? Because sometimes it takes a LONG time for our luggage to reach the baggage claim. And how do we know which car is for us?
We just took our chance with catching a shuttle last time, but I think I'd like a limo if its affordable.
If you book a limo, you give them your flight info and they keep track of it and will be at baggage claim to pick you up. When we have done it, they have a card with our name on it that they hold til they find you. Last trip we did this (July 2005) it was $70 for 6 of us.

mommy-san
01-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Do you know how to contact the limo company?

Micmarie
01-06-2007, 09:02 AM
I looked into limo service and found Tony The Limo King site, It quotes $75.00
from LAX, is this a decent price?

nvmom
01-06-2007, 01:52 PM
We've only used Tony from John Wayne... but we've been very pleased w/his service and his staff too. He also has standard car and van service too. You don't have to go with a limo. We had a limo one trip and a van the next.

nvmom