PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Scavenger Hunt/ Trivia Quest [MouseAdventure]

yohomama212
01-04-2007, 09:33 AM
I was exploring this wonderful site last night and came across the report on last fall's MousePlanet Adventure. It sounded like a lot of fun! Is there a way I can get a copy of the scavenger hunt questions or is there a trivia site I can go to to get info to do something like this? My mom and I love games and puzzles like this and getting to know the secret places and obscure refrences of places. Now that we have passes, this might be something fun to do on a lazy afternoon when the kids are bored, she doesn't want to go to work, and the park is potentially uncrowded.

Liz :cool:

Andrew
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
You can find out more about MouseAdventure here (http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/). We don't currently have copies of the quests available for download, but we may in the future. The next event is tentatively scheduled for the end of April.

raediance
01-04-2007, 04:40 PM
You should join next April then! You'd love it! x) I can't wait!

Ilovemypixie
01-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Any chance of a more concrete date on mouseadventure 2007 cropping up soon? ::is super anxious:: :D

stan4d_steph
01-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Any chance of a more concrete date on mouseadventure 2007 cropping up soon? ::is super anxious:: :DNothing yet. Details are still being worked out that might affect the tentative date that was announced at the previous MA.

wdwmartin
01-23-2007, 08:46 PM
We can't wait!

MouseAdventure was one of the best days that we ever had in the Park. For anyone thinking about it, it was amazing and worth every penny of the entry fee.

The tenative date is also the Sunday of WestFest is that a good or bad thing?