PDA

View Full Version : Short Intro and A Character Question

yohomama212
01-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi! New here! I'm Liz, SAHM to two beautiful kids (DS4years and DD18months) with #3 on the way. DH and I finally caved and got the SoCal Passports this year. We braved the park yesterday for DD's first trip. It was busy and crowded but we had fun nonetheless.

My Question is this: Does anyone know when and where certain characters show up around the park (specifically DLP)? I know I have to go to the DPFF now to get pics and autographs for the princesses, with the exception of Ariel who has a specified time in her Grotto. Pooh and Friends, Mickey Mouse, and Buzz Lightyear also have times and places published in the daily schedule passed out at the gate. Other than that, who still makes apperances around the park and when?

We saw Mickey and Pluto outside Mad Hatter (on Main Street) in the morning, and Goofy in the Entrance Plaza at some point in the afternoon. Also, Jack Sparrow and Peter Pan were seen racing through the park but wouldn't stop for pics and autographs. When we took DS for his first trip at 12 days old (my brother was signing in the Candlelight Concert), there was no shortage of characters in the park and you couldn't turn around without facing someone!

We're going back tomorrow just for character autographs and pictures (since we didn't get any yesterday), and for the holiday stuff. (We missed the parade and fireworks and tomorrow is the final day of all the holiday stuff that fits into our family schedule.)

TIA,
Liz :cool:

disney jones
01-03-2007, 07:12 PM
welcome!

ask at City Hall or the information stand at the hub near the entrance to Adventureland. they're the best sources of information and will put a call in for you to their schedules.

yohomama212
01-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Thank you Jones! I will take that info and run quickly with it! I can't wait to start snaping up the memories!

Liz :cool:

DisneyLynn
01-03-2007, 08:23 PM
You can usually catch Mickey and Cinderella throughout the day over in Calif. Adventure in the Animation building. But if you're looking for someone in particular ask at the info booth.

If you're an Alice in Wonderland Fan, she sometimes plays musical chairs with the kids which is fun for snapping photos, if interested ask at the info booth about that too.