PDA

View Full Version : Character Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen

faithbaby
01-03-2007, 11:49 AM
What are the hours?

Do I really need to reserve well in advance (we are getting the vouchers in our Costco Travel package)?

Are the reservations available 30 or 60 days in advance?

MammaSilva
01-03-2007, 11:50 AM
You need to make PS's 60 days out and yes you do need to make PS's for any of the character meals.

faithbaby
01-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks! All I have right now is a reservation confirmation number. Is that what they will need to reserve?

MammaSilva
01-03-2007, 11:59 AM
You don't even need that much, all you need to do is call Disney Dine 60 days out from the day you want, I didn't post hours because they change depending on the season and volume. You call Disney dine, jump thru the push this number hoops and when you get a Cast Member you simply request a PS for the meal you want at the time you want and they'll tell you if it's available or not.

faithbaby
01-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Thanks again! I'm on it....

splash
01-03-2007, 04:17 PM
If you don't book throught Disney dining, you could end up waiting on standby - 45 to an hour for your meal. We saw many people doing this when we were there on Dec. 13-20. You can book meals even the same day, unless they are busy. When we were there, the soonest time they had available on a day we wanted was 12:50 (we wanted breakfast). We went a different day and had no problems though! Have fun!

DisneyLynn
01-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I've often booked character meals the same day or the day before it just depends how particular you are about a certain time! Even on May 5, 2005 (which was the busiest I've ever seen DLR) we got fed up with the lines in the park and decided to call disney dining and set up PS for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen!

Malcon10t
01-03-2007, 08:59 PM
I've often booked character meals the same day or the day before it just depends how particular you are about a certain time! Even on May 5, 2005 (which was the busiest I've ever seen DLR) we got fed up with the lines in the park and decided to call disney dining and set up PS for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen!Dec 28-31, there were no PS to be had. A guy behind me in line to get in asked a CM the number for dining, and she didn't know it. I gave it to him and he called. He was strying for anything (Dec 29) and they explained there were no reservations for Blue Bayou (his first choice) til Jan 2nd. Then he found out there was NOTHING at all in the parks that day available. If you are staying conceirge level, they can usually get you worked in.