PDA

View Full Version : help me! (Harbor Blvd Motels)

emilousmom
01-03-2007, 11:32 AM
I am trying to book our Feb trip and I can't remember the hotels across the street from DL. Last we stayed at Best WEstern Park Place Inn and I want to stay in that same area, but checking hotel prices right now.

Okay, so what hotels are across the strret in the BWPPI area????????? Or a link that will tell me this. I remember for some reason finding alink with distances on it, but I searched and can't find it now? Or a map with names of all the hotels on it?

Okay, thank you!
Ang

just beatla33
01-03-2007, 11:37 AM
www.disneyland.com

DisneylandForever
01-03-2007, 12:16 PM
Off the top of my head...

-Howard Johnson's
-Fairfield Inn (is it still called that? the big one behind McDonalds)
-Carousel Inn
-Park Vue Inn
-Best Western Park Place Inn (you listed that one)
-Anaheim Desert Inn
-Tropicana
-Del Sol
-Best Western Anaheim Inn
-Days Inn
-Ramada Maingate
-Anaheim Plaza
-Castle Inn

I know I am leaving some out or some have changed names, but those are the ones that spring to mind off of memory. If I find an up to date link I will post it.

ETA: A good point of reference to use is the address. HoJo is 1380 S Harbor Blvd, and the Castle Inn is 1734 South Harbor Blvd, so any number between those means it's right across the street. Not all travel search engines show the address (like Expedia - you have to dig for it), but some do, like Orbitz.

bhbob
01-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Go here

http://www.geocities.com/ashpsyche/DisneylandLinkMap.html

emilousmom
01-03-2007, 12:35 PM
thank you for your help. That address thing is good to know. I think the Desert Inn might be the lowest at $54. We are coming from San Diego and only staying 1 night, but still want to use all the money in the park, not at a hotel!

Beatla- that doesn't really answr the question, and I have that link bookmarked!

emilousmom
01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
bhbob, that is exactly what I was looking for! I knew I was not going crazy and had seen something like that!

Thanks!

DisneylandForever
01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
We are coming from San Diego and only staying 1 night, but still want to use all the money in the park, not at a hotel!

I know exactly how you feel.

And 54/night for the Desert Inn sounds good to me!

jaymesmom617
01-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Most of them are still the same. Have fun!!:D

http://www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/maps/dl_area/dl_walking_distance_map.htm

dehnehsu
01-03-2007, 10:00 PM
Try typing "Dreams" in the corporate box at the Park Vue Inn Reservations page. This is their Postcard rate. Pretty sure anyone can use it. You don't need to bring anything with you when you arrive! Just the word dreams, no quotation marks! Good luck. (The rate you got at the Desert Inn is pretty good!)