PDA

View Full Version : One Day Ticket remains $63 - Two SoCal ticket offers

Darkbeer
01-03-2007, 05:23 AM
Disneyland.com has been updated, and the One Day, One Park Ticket remains at $63 ($53 for kids 3 thru 9), and the One Day ParkHopper is still $83 ($73 for kids 3 thru 9). Also, no change in the price of AP's, all other tickets went up as mentioned earlier.

Southern California (and Baja California, Mexico) residents have a choice of two ticket offers, the 2fer, or otherwise known as "Pay for Disneyland, and get ANOTHER day at DCA for FREE!", that ticket is $63 ($53 for kids 3 thru 9), and a 2 day ParkHopper for the price of a One Day Parkhopper ($83/$73). Since the 2 day ParkHopper is available, Disney will strictly enforce the 2fer rule of going to the parks on two SEPERATE days, if you try to visit the second park on the same day, they will send you to the ticket booths to upgrade to the 2 day ParkHopper for $20 more.

Here is the official wording

2fer Ticket

The 2fer ticket is the best way to experience The Year of a Million Dreams! With the 2fer ticket, you can enjoy Disneyland® Park on one day and Disney's California Adventure® Park on another day FREE!

Valid January 3, 2007 thru April 26, 2007.

• Admission valid for one day at Disneyland® Park and another day at Disney's California Adventure® Park.

• Tickets valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.

• Proof of residency required.

• Tickets expire 30 days from first visit. First visit must occur between January 3, 2007 and April 26, 2007. Unused portions expire 5/26/07. Each use constitutes one full day of use.

• Limit 8 tickets (Ages 10+ & Ages 3-9) per order per day. Household can only order once per day and twice per rolling 7 days.

• Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.

• Offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.

• Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

And the special 2day ParkHopper

Southern California 2-Day Park Hopper® Ticket

Double your magic! Southern California residents can purchase a 2-Day Park Hopper® ticket for the same price as the 1-Day Park Hopper® ticket. Enjoy both parks on 2 days for one great price!

Valid January 3, 2007 thru April 26, 2007.

• Admission valid for both Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks over 2 days, including visits to both Theme Parks on the same day.

• Tickets valid for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999.

• Proof of residency required.

• Tickets expire 30 days from first visit. First visit must occur between January 3, 2007 and April 26, 2007. Unused portions expire 5/26/07. Each use constitutes one full day of use.

• Limit 8 tickets (Ages 10+ & Ages 3-9) per order per day. Household can only order once per day and twice per rolling 7 days.

• Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use.

• Offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.

• Subject to restrictions and change without notice.

Darkbeer
01-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Note the ONE big change, the tickets do NOT hard expire on April 26th, the second day is 30 days no matter what (the second day expires May 26th), so it looks like they learned from last April, where they had very large crowds on the last weekend. This change should prevent the mad rush at the end.

Alex S.
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Won't they have just pushed the crowds out to Memorial day?

Darkbeer
01-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Won't they have just pushed the crowds out to Memorial day?

Not really, the 30 day requirement is still in effect, so it is only those folks who used their first day on the weekend of April 21st and 22nd that can go to DCA thru most of May, but still has to be before Memorial Day.

And many folks won't wait the entire 30 days to use the second day, so the crowds will be a bit heavier than normal in early May, but there are no other promos going on, so it shouldn't effect much, except maybe some of the Food and Wine events.

VickiC
01-09-2007, 10:45 AM
If I decide to upgrade a Two-fer ticket to an AP can I do it on the second day of use? Both my kids will be going to DL with their Swim Team in Feb. and I thought that it might be a good time to splurge again on annual passes since the first 53 dollars of theirs will be covered. But I'd like to take them back and do the AP thing another day since I won't be on the field trip.

Darkbeer
01-09-2007, 10:50 AM
If I decide to upgrade a Two-fer ticket to an AP can I do it on the second day of use? Both my kids will be going to DL with their Swim Team in Feb. and I thought that it might be a good time to splurge again on annual passes since the first 53 dollars of theirs will be covered. But I'd like to take them back and do the AP thing another day since I won't be on the field trip.

As I understand it, yes, you can upgrade, though the expiration date should be the first day of use, not the day you upgrade.