PDA

View Full Version : Bengal Barbecue

Gregmh48
05-29-2001, 08:27 PM
Does anyone know the recipe to make the sauces that they use in Adventureland's Bengal Barbecue? I'm especially looking for the Banyan Beef reciepe. I believe that I've seen them around on the net but have forgotten where. It's pretty sad when you can't wait to go to Disneyland just to get this food :)

Napsto
05-29-2001, 08:36 PM
Bertino List of Reipes (http://www.bertino.com/disney/docs/bengal.bbq.receipe)

check out this site, you could download the files. hope it helps!

Gregmh48
08-12-2001, 06:57 PM
They have one recipe from the Bengal Barbecue, does anyone know which of the sauces it makes?

Alex S.
08-12-2001, 07:43 PM
Next time you are at Disneyland, just go into City Hall and ask for any recipe you are interested in. 90% of them are freely available and they'll have them sent to you (on nice themed paper, too).

http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Cabana/6495/recipes.html

mad4mky
08-12-2001, 08:33 PM
Thanks Alex,
Next time I'm there, I am going to ask for the great au gratin/scallopped type potatoe recipe that they serve with the pork loin at the Blue Bayou. MMMM....great stuff.

Napsto
08-12-2001, 10:50 PM
how much does it costfor them to send it to you.

pixiepal
08-13-2001, 08:09 PM
It's all about the SWEET ZULU sauce, baby! I could drink that stuff by the bucket!
:D

Gregmh48
08-13-2001, 08:35 PM
Yuck! The Zulu is too sweet for me. I prefer the spicy Banyan sauce! When I think about it my mouth waters! :D

DisneylandKid
08-13-2001, 08:42 PM
Why would they give their recipes away at City Hall? I believe I've seen "The Disneyland Recipe Book" in the Disney Gallery...I'm actually surprised they'll even give them away in there!

PS: I love Bengal BBQ. The only problem is I don't really like that tall table you can eat at. I prefer to bring my skewers (my mouth is watering...) to the Disney Gallery patio. It is great there!

Gregmh48
08-13-2001, 09:27 PM
Do they let you carry those skewers through the Gallery to get to the patio? If they do then I have a new spot to eat them! I've always gone into the River Belle Terrace to eat. Who would want to eat at those huge tables while standing the entire time? Even the small tables that they have are always occupied every time I go there!

FantasmicFan82
08-13-2001, 11:18 PM
Now i'm all in the mood for the Bengal Barbeque. you people. grrrr:mad: , now i'm gonna go find some food in my fridge.:( there might be something in there...

splbound
08-14-2001, 06:58 PM
I was at the BBQ about 3 years ago and said to my wife "I wish you could make these spicy beef Skewers" and before I could finish the sentence the CM behind the counter handed me a sheet with all of the recipes on it, smiled and said "now you can".