PDA

View Full Version : Help we ordered the wrong tickets

mariafred963
12-30-2006, 08:11 PM
:confused: Has any one purchased the wrong DR tickets online? My DB bought 2006 tickets but we are not going to DR until Jan 8th. Does any one if they will help him correct his error or his he SOL?

darph nader
12-30-2006, 08:18 PM
OOPS, it may be a little late but e-mail or call them. You never know.:confused:

Darkbeer
12-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Call (714) 781-4400 as soon as possible, more than likely they will give you a credit for the "2006" tickets and apply the amount towards 2007 tickets. Alas, if the 2007 tickets are less (and that is possible due to the "Everyone at the Kid's Price" promotion), you will more than likely not get a refund. If they are a few dollars more, then they will ask for the small amount.

If you can't call, go to Guest Services located just to the west of the Disneyland turnstiles and explain the situation as soon as you arrive.

jdee
12-30-2006, 08:32 PM
I didn't think DL tickets had an expiration date, except for the ones you buy from Costco.

Darkbeer
12-30-2006, 08:39 PM
I didn't think DL tickets had an expiration date, except for the ones you buy from Costco.

All Disneyland Tickets now have an expiration date, even those bought at the Main Entrance.

Ten years ago and longer, the tickets didn't have them, and since they didn't, Disney honors them, even if they are from the 50's.

Disney's basic policy for those tickets that are past the date listed on the tickets, and are UNUSED, they will give you credit for the amount paid towards a current ticket (once again, no refund).

mariafred963
12-31-2006, 07:50 AM
I e-mailed Disney last night and heard back from them his morning. They will allow a refund of the tickets if he will send them back. Then he will need to order the correct tickets to be picked up at will call.

-Darkbeer thanks for your insight. Thank goodness you where wrong for once!:)