PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite thing to eat at Disneyland?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rkkm
12-30-2006, 09:09 AM
So many choices, so many calories, so little time!

I started to write "Monte Cristo Sandwich," but then remembered the pumpkin and peppermint fudges and the churros and the Cafe Orleans "pommes frites" and the Pooh Corner cookies and the corn dogs .... oh, you get the picture!

So what is it that makes your mouth water the minute you go through the entry gates?

june1st1997
12-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Anything from Bengal BBQ. Before the baby, my husband and I used to drive down for burger in Tomorrowland. Yum.

My dad once made it his mission to have dessert from every food place in DLR. I could not keep up with him. I don't think he picked a favorite, but he always does a Dole Whip outside Tiki.

Now I'm hungry and really want to go to the park.

futurecm21
12-30-2006, 09:51 AM
Its impossible to find unsatisfying food at Disneyland, but my favorites are popcorn, and churros.
futurecm21

disneyperson
12-30-2006, 10:07 AM
If I must choose one thing, I'll pick something I can only get there.
Dole Whip.mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tod
12-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Meatball sandwich and a cup of clam chowder at Captain Hook's.

Unavailable since 1982.

--t

Gone2Disneyland
12-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Now that you mention it, those Pommes Frites are pretty high on my list these days. Other foods that used to be my #1s at the park were the Monte Cristo Sandwich (both versions), the corn dogs from the Little Red Wagon, and the Dole pineapple whips.

ministrychick77
12-30-2006, 11:33 AM
making us choose?!?! lol

can't really. love the dole whip, frozen bananas, bengal bbq, churros (my friend would hurt me if i didn't list that), soft frozen lemonade. oh, and in downtown disney at wetzel's pretzels they have this bailey's irish creme shake.... oh i'm addicted to that.

disneyochem
12-30-2006, 12:18 PM
Boy oh boy!

DL--Dole whips, churros, Tigger tails, pommes frites, Monte Christo, turkey legs and chicken fusilli pasta!

DCA--cheese sampler plate (with a glass of red wine!), lobster nachos, silver patron magarita!

DLR--beignets from Ralph Brennan's, chicken nachos from Tortilla Joe's, the volcano from RFC!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-30-2006, 01:00 PM
I LOVE Bengal BBQ. I love monte cristos and pommes frites at Cafe Orleans (and used to eat them at Blue Bayou.) My most recent trip brought me to Club 33, where I had THE best food I've EVER had at DL!!

stan4d_steph
12-30-2006, 04:16 PM
English toffee from the Candy Palace

aricbell
12-30-2006, 04:21 PM
the mozzerela sticks @ the Stage Door Cafe...Yummm!!!!:D

I wish I was there now:crying:

orangechicken
12-30-2006, 04:35 PM
I love the criss-cut fries at Taste Pilot's Grill. I know that they're standard french fries that you can get at the supermarket, but they just taste so darn good when you're in disneyland.

Oh, and the BBQ Platter from The River Belle Terrace, mmm!

momuvseven
12-30-2006, 04:36 PM
The Fantasia Ice Cream that is no longer available. :(

I Heart Disneyland!
12-30-2006, 04:48 PM
English toffee from the Candy Palace

Oh YES! This stuff is amazing too. I forgot to mention it! I have 2 packages of it awaiting me at a friend's house who just returned from DL! Must call to claim my toffee!!

stan4d_steph
12-30-2006, 05:05 PM
I like the burgers from Taste Pilot's Grill, especially the do-it-yourself toppings bar.

Burrrbank Ice Cream at DCA is the best place to get ice cream in the resort. Their sundaes are awesome.

nvmom
12-30-2006, 05:06 PM
Bengal BBQ, churros, corn dogs, chocolate covered strawberries...
I need to start a seperate little savings envelope just to support my choc covered strawberry habit at DLR! :)

nvmom

I Heart Disneyland!
12-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Forgot the chicken nachos at Whitewater Snacks. They are a winner too!

Enter The Mouse
12-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Dole Whip's and Burritos from Rancho del Zolaco (I think that's the name of it).

Making me hungry :)

Mermaid
12-30-2006, 05:34 PM
The Fantasia Ice Cream that is no longer available. :(
I second this!! For stuff they still have there I would say the Dole Whip!! Or the Chicken Fusilli. Or the asparagus things at Bengal BBQ. hmmm... it is hard to choose just one!!

kisroo
12-30-2006, 05:58 PM
Dark chocolate Honeycomb from Candy Palace.

The no longer offered calamari rings at Blue Bayou.

The asparagus from Bengal BBQ.

Veggie soup in a bread bowl from the River Belle Terrace.

Turkey sandwich from Carnation Cafe.

Apple/chicken salad served in a bread bowl at the Pacific Wharf Cafe in DCA.

Chicken bruschetta and the chicken panini at Wine Country Trattoria in DCA.

I could go on and on....

missmonkey
12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
DCA--cheese sampler plate (with a glass of red wine!), lobster nachos, silver patron magarita!

Oh, yum! Where can I get these?!?

I'm torn between the corn dog at DL and the hot link corn dog at DCA. Yeah, DCA also has the corn dog but it's not the same as waiting for it at the the red wagon on Main Street. :)

hbquikcomjamesl
12-30-2006, 06:49 PM
Snack: Either a plain cinnamon churro, or a 2-pack of Mickey Mouse shortbread cookies (the price, whether by cookie count or by weight, is actually less in the 2-packs than in the bigger boxes!).

Meal: Either the Blue Bayou prime rib dinner, or the Plaza Inn's white meat chicken dinner.

Unobtainable: The yellow-gravy hot turkey sandwich they used to serve at the French Market.

Rkkm
12-30-2006, 08:36 PM
Just got a call from a pal to whom I gave the Mickey's Really Creamy Cocoa Sampler from the General Store on Main Street .. he couldn't stop raving about the chocolate peanut butter cocoa. The cocoa sampler pack also has Belgian white choc, choc caramel sundae, choc mint and choc choc. Think I may brave the crowds to go buy some just for myself .. I am drooling on the monitor screen as I write this!

ILoveChurros
12-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Well, churros obviously! I also like the chicken fusilli at Red Rockets...and Monte Cristos!

tinklover25
12-30-2006, 10:35 PM
:crying: ok so i just had gastric bypass surgery and this is killing me lol! I loved the corn dogs from the little red wagon,the chicken fusilli and the premium mickey ice creams! Oh why did I have this surgery