PDA

View Full Version : Woo Hoo

cakimmy
12-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Yesterday we took my cousins (who don't have passes) to DL. It was such a great day. When we walked in (under the train tunnel) we all got Dream Fast passes (what a great thing those were). And then we got done at Splash Mountain we got the lanyards. It was such a great day for them (they go about once a year).

vickieluvsmickey
12-28-2006, 08:29 AM
That is so wonderful, especially since you were bringing someone along with you. The Disney magic was definitely shining upon you yesterday. We are going tomorrow. We have relatives visiting who haven't been to DL in 20 years. We have deluxe APs so have to buy blockout tickets for ourselves. We've never been on a blockout day, so I'm kind of nervous about the crowds. I know it was kind of rainy yesterday, but despite the weather, how were the crowds yesterday? I'm expecting the worst, but am not going to let that ruin our visit to DL.

I would love it if we were as lucky as you were. Those Dream Fast Passes would be awesome! We have lunch reservations at Blue Bayou, so I'm just hoping for a table next to the water. That's all I'm wishing for tomorrow.

cakimmy
12-28-2006, 08:32 AM
You know it was cold breezes yesterday but no rain luckily. There were a few droplets in the afternoon but for the most part it was awesome. The crowds weren't too bad. It was crowded but not very bad (there was some breathing room here and there not just packed). As would be expected there was an hour wait for Indiana Jones, Pirates (it was closed for a little bit in the morning), Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain. HTH