PDA

View Full Version : January Promotions?

mariafred963
12-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Are there any promotions for APs or locals in Jan 2007?

Darkbeer
12-27-2006, 11:40 AM
If you are talking about ticket offers, a Southern Californian offer is expected to start January 3rd thru April 26th to go with the advertising for "Rockin' Both Parks". Many folks expect to see the return of the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for free" deal, so it would be about $65 or $66 (expected one day price as of 1/3/07) per adult.

Though I heard the promo might try and increase the price to a few dollars over the one day price. The ad would sound like "And you can Rock both Parks for just one low price, one day at Disneyland and one day at DCA for just $75" I am totally guessing on the price, and last I heard many think the campaign won't happen, since the folks at the park want attendance counts, and that charging "extra" for DCA won't sell that many tickets. Last time they tried a "2fer" for more than a one day, one park ticket (and it was around $10 more), most SoCal folks who asked about special offers still decided to pay the lower one day park price to Disneyland only, even though it was full price.

So my educated guess, you will be able to Rock both Parks for the price of a one day ticket.

There are some great deals already available on 3 day or more ParkHoppers, which are available to anyone at Disneyland.com

The deal from January 3rd thru April 26th is that Adults get to pay the Child's price for admission, if the multi-day ParkHopper is bought in advance.

mariafred963
12-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Thanks Darkbeer. I can always depend on you.:D I wanted this info so I can gear up for our trip on Jan 8th. Hoping the crowds won't be to bad.

kohl
12-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Been waiting to hear if there might be any AP deals for hotels this January.
We are hoping and praying!