PDA

View Full Version : Two questions... thank you in advance!

mjjpower
12-26-2006, 08:51 PM
I am booked through Costco Travel...has anyone ever paid the diffence to change from the character breakfast to lunch at Ariels Grotto? I have three girls who would really like some Princess time...looks to me like this might be the best bet? Any menu information would be appreciated as well.
Second question, we are staying at the GCH. When Disney California Adventure closes earlier than Disneyland are we still able to get back to the hotel via the park? Or do we need to get back some other way.
Thanks in advance...we leave in 15 days! Yippee!:)

MammaSilva
12-26-2006, 08:54 PM
I wasn't able to switch my coupon for the lunch, it's very specific, it says character breakfast. As for getting back to the hotel once DCA closes, you have to exit the esplande and walk up thru DTD to the GCH entrance next to Sephoria after DCA closes, and it always closes before Disneyland unless there is a special event.

mjjpower
12-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I phoned Disney Dining and they said I could change to Ariel's Grotto because it was actually less money than the Character breakfast...so I'm thrilled! My girls are so happy that we can have a meal with the princesses!