PDA

View Full Version : Who Sings "I'll be home for Christmas" when leaving the Park?

animalx
12-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Is it Sarah McLaughlin singing "I'll be home for Christmas" on the way out of the park after the fireworks? I really like it and want to find out who sings it . Can anybody verify this.:)

Oh Merry Christmas everybody ..!!!!:)

The Little Mermaid
12-24-2006, 09:23 PM
During the post-fireworks snowfall, the version of "White Christmas" playing is sung by Kellie Coffey (http://www.kelliecoffey.com/facts/index.php).

animalx
12-25-2006, 08:05 AM
sorry that's what i meant. White Christmas. Thanx

Disneymademoiselle
01-02-2007, 06:19 PM
I heard this version of "White Christmas" on New Years Eve and fell in love with it! Does anyone know if it's on a Disneyland/Disney CD? I looked on iTunes and didn't find this particular song.

The combination of this song and the snow was certainly a recipe for teary eyes :crying:

Dani
01-02-2007, 08:36 PM
I heard this version of "White Christmas" on New Years Eve and fell in love with it! Does anyone know if it's on a Disneyland/Disney CD? I looked on iTunes and didn't find this particular song.

The combination of this song and the snow was certainly a recipe for teary eyes :crying:
It's on the Disney Holiday magic CD...I found my copy at a thrift store but you should be able to find it on eBay...:)

Disneymademoiselle
01-03-2007, 09:44 PM
It's on the Disney Holiday magic CD...I found my copy at a thrift store but you should be able to find it on eBay...:)

Thanks, Dani! I will check it out.