PDA

View Full Version : Christmas in the park

SoCalTinkerbelle
12-23-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm planning on going with a friend on Christmas day. Just wondering anyone else's past experiences? I'm expecting it to be crowded.. but I'm getting scared looking at the New Year's threads... Does the park reach capacity on Christmas ever? We are probably going early, as we both work the next day, and don't want to be out so late.. but I do want to see fireworks.
Anywho.. Any special goings on at the park that day?

Malcon10t
12-23-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm planning on going with a friend on Christmas day. Just wondering anyone else's past experiences? I'm expecting it to be crowded.. but I'm getting scared looking at the New Year's threads... Does the park reach capacity on Christmas ever? We are probably going early, as we both work the next day, and don't want to be out so late.. but I do want to see fireworks.
Anywho.. Any special goings on at the park that day?Go early. Park will probably be at capacity but briefly, but just take it easy and enjoy the sights and sounds. We are getting ready to head to the park now. We will be there Christmas day and evening.

Donald Duck Fan68
12-23-2006, 05:20 PM
I was there last year on Christmas, and the park reached capacity around 2 pm (I think, I can't remember). With it being the 50th anniversary celebration AND Christmas, it was pretty packed. Anyway, be prepared for it to be crowded, and the earlier you get there, the better. There's usually a lot of extra good cheer going around on that day and everybody's wishing each other a merry Christmas. The Christmas parade was fun to watch at night, and then we followed the end of it down mainstreet at the end and positioned ourselves in front of the castle for the fireworks.