PDA

View Full Version : December 10, 2006 trip report

cstephens
12-21-2006, 10:58 PM
http://www.colddeadfish.net/dlr/dlr121006tr.html - For anyone who's interested, I've posted a short trip report with information about a souvenir Zero bowl available at French Market, some Christmas decorations in Critter Country, and Valentine beanies already!

Thanks.

I Heart Disneyland!
12-21-2006, 11:11 PM
Thanks! I enjoyed it. I can't believe they have Valentine's day stuff out already! Good grief!

Park Freak
12-22-2006, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the pics cstephens :cool: Do you know how long those adorable Zero bowls will be available?

adriennek
12-22-2006, 09:01 AM
Hey, not to derail but... Any idea when the Napa Rose menu changes to the winter menu? I mean, you do know everything, right? ;)

Adrienne

cstephens
12-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Do you know how long those adorable Zero bowls will be available?

Unless they run out sooner, I expect they'll be available through the time that the Haunted Mansion Holiday-themed entrees are available, which I think is the first week of January.

Any idea when the Napa Rose menu changes to the winter menu?

I actually had the husband ask a couple weeks ago because I needed to know, and I think he said Andrew said sometime in the second week of January or so. I'll try to remember to ask Saturday night. ;)

Andrew
12-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Nothing says Valentine's Day like having your hands tied behind your back... Indeed.

disneyochem
12-22-2006, 10:25 AM
"Nothing says Valentine's Day like having your hands tied behind your back..."

Thanks for the laugh this morning! I just started cracking up!

ScottDisneyFan
12-22-2006, 11:14 AM
That picture of Mickey and Minnie is truthfully disturbing...I wholly expected the next picture to be of someone holding a newspaper with todays date on it next to them and maybe a dime for scale.

cstephens
12-22-2006, 12:54 PM
That picture of Mickey and Minnie is truthfully disturbing...I wholly expected the next picture to be of someone holding a newspaper with todays date on it next to them and maybe a dime for scale.

My first thought upon seeing the beanies was that they were poster children for Amnesty International, but I didn't think that was appropriate to put in the trip report...

ScottDisneyFan
12-22-2006, 01:01 PM
My first thought upon seeing the beanies was that they were poster children for Amnesty International, but I didn't think that was appropriate to put in the trip report...

Haha...well, I don't know. They were smiling so they must have liked it...which in itself probably does not belong anywhere on these boards. :)

rentayenta
12-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Short but sweet trip report as usual. Thanks for the Pooh Corner pics. I had never noticed how cute the decorations were before. I really enjoy the little glimpes into the park that I get from your detailed reports.

Love the Mickey and Minnie S and M Valentine's beanies. ;)