PDA

View Full Version : Santa Question [Grand Californian]

dac1997
12-21-2006, 04:02 AM
Does anybody know what the hours are for visiting Santa at the Grand Californian? And, will he be there on Christmas day or just till Christmas Eve? I have a friend that wants a picture with Santa and I know the Disney Santa's are the best.

Wavesprite!
12-21-2006, 08:39 AM
I don't know the exact hours but he was there A LOT! At Paradise Pier he was there for about 3 hours each morning with 15 minute breaks every hour.

Santa at the GC was there everytime we walked through the lobby practically, and so CUTE!

DizneyMommy
12-21-2006, 08:58 AM
We see the santa in GCH every year, the tree is so beautiful. When we went a couple of weeks ago he was coming and going every 30 minutes. They usually have a sign next to the concierge with posted hours, but you can also call the concierge at the hotel and they will tell you. I think typically he is only there after around 4pm and then comes and goes in 30 minute intervals, but that might change as Christmas gets closer. And for all I know, that is totally different already, but I'd just call the concierge.

biolabetty
12-21-2006, 09:03 PM
We saw him yesterday at the GCH when they first opened at 4:45. He is scheduled for approximately half hour intervals ending at 8:30. He's great, so kind and patient with the kids, have fun!