PDA

View Full Version : Animation Studio Character Greets?

DangerMouse
12-20-2006, 03:45 PM
Can you no longer greet characters inside the Animation Studio? It used to be my favorite place to catch characters without too much of a crowd.

just beatla33
12-20-2006, 03:50 PM
last time I was there it was in the middle of the day and it was nice and uncrowded in there, then all of a sudden Woody, Cinderella and another character came in from out side trailing nothing but wheel chairs and strollers and we were bumping elbows to get the heck out of the room. So I hope they're not in there anymore

IdahoMike
12-20-2006, 11:12 PM
We met Chicken Little and Abby Mallard in there, and there was literally no one else with us, so we took lots of pictures, lots of funny poses etc... and had a really good time.

charpaul
12-22-2006, 01:43 AM
To my knowledge, they are still doing the live show "Drawn to the Magic" across the street from the Animation Studio Building (on the stage across from the entrance to Monster's Inc.). The show always includes: a princess - a hero - and Mickey at the end of the show. THEN audience members are encouraged to come across the street to the animation building to meet these characters. SO they all move across the street to the building with a whole parade of kids/families following - picking up more people along the way in the street...
This happens about 6 times a day. Other than that - I do NOT often see other characters in the meet and greet area in the building.