PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem... Can you help?

Jason Reynolds
05-24-2002, 02:23 PM
I was hoping that my multi-day passports would have arrived by now after ordering them from Disney.com but, they have not. I would like to use them this weekend and then upgrade to an annual passport while I'm there. Does anyone know how I could go about getting my annual passport and visiting this weekend without having the tickets yet? Would Disney reimburse me or put the price of the tickets towards the passports at a later date? What would you do?

MouseWife
05-24-2002, 03:42 PM
I am no Disney passport expert.
I will just say what I would do as compared to any other
purchase.

Call disney.com and see what they offer as a solution. If they tell you they can't help you perhaps they can stop the order or allow you to return the tickets {make sure of this first and make sure you get their name and all of that stuff, that is a big purchase} and leave you free to go and buy an AP.

Just one thought.

Again I am no expert. Good luck!

coronamouseman
05-24-2002, 04:40 PM
No expert on this but you might try contacting Disney.com and explain to them what you want to do - it's possible that your tickets are "in the system" and that you could upgrade them to the annual passes when you get to the parks at the Guest Services window (we bought new APs approximately 4 months after our old ones expired and they pulled up our previous pictures and printed new passes on the spot rather than making us wait through the usual lines).

One might surmise that your newly purchased passports might be trackable and thus could be cancelled and replaced with the new AP you purchase but this is simply speculation on my part .................