PDA

View Full Version : AP rates for resort hotels?

jenpace
12-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Last year we were able to book a great AP hotel rate for January back in November. Nothing has come yet as far as any news about the possibility of AP rates in January of 2007.

I have been checking the Disneyland website's AP page, the dashboard, calling WDTC and visiting the messge boards. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Jennifer

DangerMouse
12-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Nope! You're not missing anything. For some reason DLR isn't offering any deals this January. Expedia doesn't even offer dates as available in January at the resort hotels, and the Disneyland website only shows Paradise Pier with any availability and that is listed for $250+ per night! It's got many of us here VERY VERY frustrated.

tinker3
12-19-2006, 01:06 PM
This is my 1st year with an AP and I was really hoping to get in on the AP hotel deals for under $100. Last year I read about $89 nights. :eek: Where are they this year? Our AP is up in mid Feb., I don't think I will see any of those rates! I am still glad we got the AP, just wish we could have cashed in on one of those deals!

jenpace
12-19-2006, 02:28 PM
I really hope that they release some Ap rates for January or February.

As I mentioned in my first post, I have been and will continue to check in regularly with the scources that I have.

If I am able to find out anything helpful I will post here ASAP.

Let's just keep our fingers and toes crossed!

Jennifer

PrincessE&B
12-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Jennifer I called yesterday and was told they do not have one. A friend called yesterday also and was told maybe after Christmas they would have the AP rate released for Jan - Feb.
I have called just about once a week stating in Nov. :rolleyes: :crying:

jenpace
12-20-2006, 05:07 PM
Jennifer I called yesterday and was told they do not have one. A friend called yesterday also and was told maybe after Christmas they would have the AP rate released for Jan - Feb.
I have called just about once a week stating in Nov. :rolleyes: :crying:

Wow. I wonder what's up? It was my impression that they release January and February reates with more advance notice.

There's no reason to aaume that (God forbid!) they're not going to offer them at all, is there?

Jen