PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Magical Give-a-way

Magicinthestars
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM
Hi there,

I have been dilligently sending in the written out post cards to the Disney Dreams give-a-way folks since Darkbeer posted the rules on Mouseplanet.

I was wondering if anyone else has been doing the same and has received any "gifts" yet. I still plan to send my postacards in each mail day until next year, but I haven't seen anything in return yet. Just wondering if anyone else might have some stories to share.

Also, if anyone has won something while being in the park I would love to hear it. :)

Malcon10t
12-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Hi there,

I have been dilligently sending in the written out post cards to the Disney Dreams give-a-way folks since Darkbeer posted the rules on Mouseplanet.

I was wondering if anyone else has been doing the same and has received any "gifts" yet. I still plan to send my postacards in each mail day until next year, but I haven't seen anything in return yet. Just wondering if anyone else might have some stories to share.

Also, if anyone has won something while being in the park I would love to hear it. :)For those entering by postcard, the first drawing was held on the 20th of Nov for those postcards received in Oct, and they will notify the winners of the Nov drawing by Jan 15th. So, I don't expect to hear from the first winners til then. The next drawing for those entering in Nov will be held next week, and they will be notified by Feb 15. So, its still too early to know what anyone has won.

Tinkermommy
12-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm so glad you started this thread! I have been wondering if anybody has had any postcard success, or if it was too early. (None here!)

I've been to the park probably 8 times since YOMD started, and while I have seen people wearing the dream ears and fastpasses, I've never seen anybody receive them, or anything else.

I'd love a stay in the Mickey penthouse...but I'd be happy with a set of ears. Here's hoping!

DisneyLynn
12-15-2006, 07:43 PM
I've actually "won" in the park twice. First time around November 14th I received the YOMD Lanyard and Pin set (walking through the gates by Frontierland) and on Dec. 6th I got the Dream Fastpass (coming off of TOT), of course that day there were not any lines so we didn't even use it!