PDA

View Full Version : Remember - Dreams Come True fireworks

mickeyxminnie
12-14-2006, 05:44 AM
now that 50th celebrations are well over are they still doing the believe fireworks?

i just missed out last time i was there they werent doing them..

im watching a dvd of them and they look awesome!

would love to catch them while we are there

charpaul
12-14-2006, 05:59 AM
The 50th firework show is "Remember - Dreams Come True" - I have heard it will be back for the 2007 season. Not sure if any changes are going to be made to the show. They have already (finally) altered the audio track so it no longer makes reference to "Fifty years ago" in the show.

The "Believe" firework show (Believe in the Magic) was the show prior to "Remember". (It was started for the 45th anniversary of the park - I think.)
Currently they are using the "Christmas - Believe" show during the Christmas season. They have used the original audio track - but have changed a LOT of the effects by integrating the "new" firework technology that they are using for Remember.

mickeyxminnie
12-14-2006, 06:17 AM
haha pardon my ignorance..

i was watching the dvd and the name of it is printed on the dvd which says believe.. dreams come true.. yet i can tell it was filmed during the 50th celebration and they were talking about the 50 years ago..

I Heart Disneyland!
12-14-2006, 10:46 PM
The holiday fireworks were outstanding!!

Gone2Disneyland
12-16-2006, 10:31 AM
I saw "Believe...in Holiday Magic" 2006 version for the first time this past week. Yes, the new fireworks effects taken from "Remember" are thrilling, definitely enhancing the show and the experience. And for those who missed it like my friends did, the only projection on the Castle that I saw is at the end, during the snowfall. It's a nice, subtle touch.