PDA

View Full Version : shows/events schedule ?

disney4us
12-13-2006, 07:56 PM
How often does Disneyland.com update their events schedule? I'll be in the park Jan 8-12th and checked today and they have added another Fantasmic show (there will be 4 that week which I am looking forward to). They now have the Sword in the Stone and the High School Musical listed as well. Is this normal to add shows all the time or could it be that DL is anticipating large crowds still and adding shows to accomidate the increasing demand?

disney4us

driftwood714
12-14-2006, 06:17 PM
How often does Disneyland.com update their events schedule? I'll be in the park Jan 8-12th and checked today and they have added another Fantasmic show (there will be 4 that week which I am looking forward to). They now have the Sword in the Stone and the High School Musical listed as well. Is this normal to add shows all the time or could it be that DL is anticipating large crowds still and adding shows to accomidate the increasing demand?

disney4us

The information on the calendar is inputted by the Forecasting (park hours) Entertainment (show schedules) and Facilties (refurbishments) teams. I believe they just added Fantasmic for that week in the past day or two. The entertainment is usually known about 1 (maybe 2) months in advance.