PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Hand Stamp

Disneyland4Jamy
12-13-2006, 02:57 PM
So, as you exit the gates after a magical day at Disneyland, is there a particular character you hope is the "hand stamp of the day"?:) I like Cinderella!

CariBelle
12-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Alice :fez:

TTFN92
12-14-2006, 06:11 AM
I don't care which character, but I always get one, even when I didn't need it because of my AP, and I would smell it. It brings back lots of memories from when I was a kid. The elementary school I went to in S. Cal. would stamp your hand with the same stuff after you paid for your lunch in the morning. I can even smell it right now :D . My family thinks I'm nuts because they think it stinks, but I don't care :p .

BayAreaDisneyFan
12-14-2006, 07:52 AM
No complaint about this thread yet? Old Man are you OK?

drjones
12-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Oh Yes, the smell.

It really doesn't matter what it said, as long as it smelled.

Knott's also had the same smell for their hand stamp

Now that i have kids of my own, I have them obsessed with the Dl handstamps and smelling them, even though we have AP's and we don't need them anymore, they still insist on getting them, just to smell them

TTFN92
12-14-2006, 12:49 PM
Oh Yes, the smell.

It really doesn't matter what it said, as long as it smelled.

Knott's also had the same smell for their hand stamp

Now that i have kids of my own, I have them obsessed with the Dl handstamps and smelling them, even though we have AP's and we don't need them anymore, they still insist on getting them, just to smell them

I am sooo glad I'm not the only one ;) !

Tinkermommy
12-14-2006, 06:05 PM
LOL!! We get them too, even though we have APs. Our favorite, which we got only one time, was Tinkerbell. For some reason, we seem to get Cruella a lot. (Or maybe it just seems that way?)

Thanksgiving weekend, some friends and I went secretly to the Disney Resort to do some Christmas shopping. On the way out, as is my habit, I got my hand stamped. My friends yelled at me, because (d'oh) it was a dead giveaway where we'd been...I totally forgot.

One of my pals and I spent forever locked in her bathroom trying to scrub it off before the kids saw...

mousemom
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
This past week my kids kept wondering when the handstamps would repeat themselves. Does anyone know if they do a one week cycle or if there is any rhyme or reason to which one they use when?

I Heart Disneyland!
12-14-2006, 10:51 PM
Sometimes it's so hard to see what they are!!! We have AP's but still get them sometimes so that we can see them in certain rides! :geek: