PDA

View Full Version : A Couple Questions

Tisha
12-11-2006, 10:38 PM
I've been a passholder several times but let my last pass expire in August. I'm planning to go this Wednesday and buy a Deluxe pass, but I have a couple questions I'm hoping to get answered ASAP.

*I plan to get the parking added to my annual pass, but if I don't buy the pass until I get to the park, will they reimburse the $11 I will have to pay to park? Or is there a way to order the pass online so that I won't have to pay parking when I go on Wednesday, even though I won't have the actual card yet?

*The friend I'm going with wants to get just a one day parkhopper. I saw on the Disneyland website that there is a $5 cheaper price for So Cal residents, which she is. Can you get that price at the gate or does that ticket have to be ordered online?

Thanks!

Animalia
12-12-2006, 06:01 AM
I can't answer your parking question but as far as the So. Calif. passport, one can be purchased at a Vons market or at a AAA (Auto Club) office. A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went to DL so I went to the local AAA office and had to wait for a travel agent so I could buy the passport. After 20 minutes of waiting I left and went to Vons. It only took 5 minutes there. The passports were located on a rack near the cash registers with the Gift Cards. Choose the one you want, take it to the cashier and pay for it. Now that I think of it, the cashier didn't ask for I.D. showing I was a So. Calif. resident. She either assumed I was or just didn't care and rang it up.
Have a great time.

Malcon10t
12-12-2006, 07:05 AM
You can buy it at the ticket booth, but will have to show ID.

Bytebear
12-12-2006, 08:37 AM
When you buy your passes at the ticket booth, show them your parking stub and they will take the difference off the price. If you renew online, you can choose a limited "Mickey" image on your pass.

Tisha
12-12-2006, 08:39 AM
When you buy your passes at the ticket booth, show them your parking stub and they will take the difference off the price. If you renew online, you can choose a limited "Mickey" image on your pass.

Thanks! I thought I had read something about them taking the difference off parking, but I wanted to be sure. I don't want to pay $11 to pay plus $60 for the parking privelage.

The Mickey card sounds cool, but I think I'd rather buy at the ticket booths to get the $10 gift card for being a AAA member.

Thanks for all of your help!