PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire: should they bring it back?

eds905
12-09-2006, 11:08 AM
yes or no.

futurecm21
12-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Well, it beats me why the got rid of it in the first place, but I would have to say now that it's gone, theres no real reason to bring it back. I have forgotten what they are planning on replacing it with, so perhaps when I find that out again I will change my mind, but for now whats done is done. :| :| :| :| :(

tod
12-09-2006, 12:24 PM
Nah. It's been done, and it's kinda tired now.

--t

Burnt Toast
12-09-2006, 12:32 PM
I think they should bring a theme park version of "Show Me the Money", complete with the Million Dollar Whor... I mean Dancers.

I was watching an episode and I was like, "are... those... stripper poles?" They have a freaking stripper pole in each of the places were the ladies stand.

mistofviolets
12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
I think they should bring a theme park version of "Show Me the Money", complete with the Million Dollar Whor... I mean Dancers.

I was watching an episode and I was like, "are... those... stripper poles?" They have a freaking stripper pole in each of the places were the ladies stand.

Totally off topic...but it remnds me of bachelor...I mean Birthday Party Barbie. She literally was coming out of a cake. Geared for 6 year olds. Sometimes you really gotta wonder How these things get that far...

I don't know about Millionaire...From the rave reviews I'm surprised its gone, but I wasn't interested.

Vegitabeta
12-10-2006, 03:31 AM
I think they should have maybe kept one, just so that the fans had one to go to...bit more life left in it I thought, but you know...

Enter The Mouse
12-10-2006, 08:32 AM
yes, replace Golden Dreams with Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Vegitabeta
12-10-2006, 01:01 PM
yes, replace Golden Dreams with Who Wants to be a Millionaire
That would be ok too!

experiment626
12-10-2006, 01:31 PM
No. the show is no longer a "mega hit." Time for something new.

Bytebear
12-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Why not do a "classic" game show, like You Bet Your Life, or I've Got a Secret. Then it will be timeless, and you can have the nostalgia and the Hollywood tie in. I would go see something like that.

aricbell
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
pretty much any time of show or attraction is better than just an empty building...

dznyphreak
12-10-2006, 03:17 PM
I enjoyed WWtbaM? (my own acronym) and even got to #2 once before getting a question wrong and dropping off the board. I also got to sit on the floor once too! I never got the chance to redeem myself. :(

I would welcome the return of something interactive with real prizes. Perhaps not WWtbaM?, but something like it. It would fit well with the YOMD if they gave away cool stuff. Perhaps Deal or No Deal with the Disney characters replacing the "ladies." :D

Alex S.
12-10-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm on record saying that once something is gone (no matter how much I personally like it) I prefer that the park only look forward and try new things rather than going back to the past.

That said, I'd rather have Millionaire back than the submarines or PeopleMover (but then, I'm a trivia game dweeb and could happily have sat there all day playing).

So no, they shouldn't bring it back. But if through some weird folding of spacetime it were to come back, I wouldn't be heartbroken.

dznyphreak
12-10-2006, 06:37 PM
eh...it won't show a smiley for the spacetime comment!

. .
U

jcruise86
12-10-2006, 10:54 PM
I think they should do a live version of the ABC show, "Are You Hot?" but they should re-name it "Michael Eisner's Are You Hot?" since he was ultimately responsible for it.

They should be able to get Lorenzo Lamas (SP?) to host the show in DCA. (If that sounds harsh, remember that this former Disney/ABC Corporation employee regularly used a laser pointer to disparage people's body parts.)

No, I don't really think they should have this show.
I shouldn't go on chat room after my regular bed-time!