PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland the day after Christmas

jlanut
12-06-2006, 07:43 PM
I was just wondering how busy the 26 thought the 27 are. it's the first time I went around a holiday and have no idea want to except.

tod
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Madness, sheer unmitigated lunacy. The week between Christmas and New Years is busy as can be.

Avoid the place, unless you have no choice what-so-ever.

--t

Rkkm
12-06-2006, 08:07 PM
I was just wondering how busy the 26 thought the 27 are. it's the first time I went around a holiday and have no idea want to except.

Not to be too discouraging, but, frankly, I would rather set my hair on fire.

Malcon10t
12-06-2006, 08:09 PM
I was just wondering how busy the 26 thought the 27 are. it's the first time I went around a holiday and have no idea want to except.The park will be packed. Expect turnstile closures. We will be there!!

rentayenta
12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Not to be too discouraging, but, frankly, I would rather set my hair on fire.

LMAO!

It will be packed but your attitude will make all of the difference. Get there beyond early, eat at off times, and have fun! :)

Malcon10t
12-06-2006, 08:14 PM
LMAO!

It will be packed but your attitude will make all of the difference. Get there beyond early, eat at off times, and have fun! :)
This is so true. We go every year at this time. It is even more crowded than summer. But, with the cooler weather, there is less tension. Also, maybe its just me, but it feels like everyone is feeling the magic. We relax, take our time, expect huge crowds, and take time to just take in the sights.

chernabog664
12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
LMAO!

:) :) :)

I went last year on the 27th. I arrived at Mickey's & Friends at 7:20 AM and was the fifth car back in our queue. Sure, it was busy but we got things done with Fast Passes. One of the uniform security guards told me it was probably one of their ten busy days. Bottomline: I had a freakin' blast. I would go again in a heartbeat.

Phantom2006
12-06-2006, 10:08 PM
I went on the 26th last year. I did not think it was bad, I did everything and saw all the shows they had.

Darkbeer
12-07-2006, 05:31 AM
USC and Michigan's Football Teams will be at DCA on the 26th for Media Events, so some added folks will be around, to add to an already VERY Busy day.

Stupid_American
12-07-2006, 06:29 AM
Definitely go early.
They year we were there, they started turning people away before noon.

Leap for Joy
12-07-2006, 03:13 PM
LMAO!

This is the secret to having fun in spite of it all. DH and I will be there again this year!

tchatters
12-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Pray for rain and buy ponchos and you'll be fine! We didn't go last year on the 26th but the three years each before that we were there. Two of the three years it rained either the 26th or 27th and we walked straight on to just about everything. We had our then 18 mo old and he had a great time puddle stomping in between rides. If it doesn't rain though, pack your patience and good mood cuz you'll need it!