PDA

View Full Version : California Adventure Segway Tour

Tams
12-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Does anyone know anything about a segway tour offered at California Adventure? I read an article about it about this time last year. Now I cannot find any information. I did a segway tour at Epcot a couple years ago and it was awsome.

Another Dimension
12-06-2006, 04:05 PM
It seems that the DCA Segway tour at this point was just a rumor that didn't pan out. :(

....and sometime last year Disneyland also removed all of the Segway exhibit in Innoventions. :confused:

Hopefully something still might happen in the future.
The Segway tours do sound like a lot of fun. :cool:

darph nader
12-06-2006, 06:49 PM
I don't know about Segway tours,the way people just walk out in front of you,OR, I wouldn't want to get run over. Not a good idea either way,imho.

mrcoffee
12-06-2006, 08:24 PM
I don't know about Segway tours,the way people just walk out in front of you,OR, I wouldn't want to get run over. Not a good idea either way,imho.
It was rumored to have been before the park opened. Besides, it's DCA. People? ;)

darph nader
12-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Oh,ok. Thanks mrcoffee,leave out 'one little' detail,and everything changes.

cstephens
12-07-2006, 04:29 PM

I would expect they'd do it before park opening, like at Epcot.

Tams
12-07-2006, 04:30 PM
The segway tour at Epcot was conducted before the park was open. It was VERY cool to be the only ones in the park. It was also VERY cool to ride a segway around for a couple hours. Too bad they couldn't make it work at California Adventure.