PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Mouse Ears

TikiTiki
12-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had seen, pourchased or has any pictures of this years current Christmas ears?

I'd love to get some at the resort this weekend for some great Christmas photos of the family.

Any ideas or points in a general direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks kindly!

olegc
12-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had seen, pourchased or has any pictures of this years current Christmas ears?

I'd love to get some at the resort this weekend for some great Christmas photos of the family.

Any ideas or points in a general direction would be most appreciated!

Thanks kindly!

if you have access to the AP site you can download the latest newsletter and see a picture. It is essentially Pluto's head with antlers, and black ears. They are also still offering Pooh, Tigger, and Mickey santa hats with respective ears, as well as the smaller red velvet mousears with the white fur edge and glitter mickey outline (last years' model).

you can also probably look at mousehoppe.com or laughingplacestore.com for a picture..

TikiTiki
12-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Thank you kindly for the reply! I had seen the little fluffy trimmed ones before and was hoping those were available as well this year!

Can't wait to get some!

Thanks again!

I Heart Disneyland!
12-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Thank you kindly for the reply! I had seen the little fluffy trimmed ones before and was hoping those were available as well this year!
!

I saw those last May for $6.00 at the outlet and you'd get 3 FREE if you bought one pair!!!!