PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland as an office trip

Niwel
05-23-2002, 03:22 PM
Hey all...
My officemates and I are planning one-day trip to the resort ... completely unofficial. Four of us have Premium passports. The others will be deciding whether or not they want to visit one park or two for the day.

My question is what is the best way to have a group see the parks? (We might have as many as 15.) I would love it if we can all go together, but I know that's difficult

Any suggestions?

P.S. We already plan to use the Dine-Line for lunch

MouseWife
05-23-2002, 03:35 PM
I have a question for you~
What is the dine-line?

If anyone has the connection of getting tickets through the military {MWR} check out their prices. They might offer a pass that would suit their needs.

And, you might all be able to do it together. As long as everyone likes the same rides. If not, just plan on meeting here and there for the rides they do.

Have fun!

Niwel
05-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by MouseWife
I have a question for you~
What is the dine-line?

(714) 781-DINE
Allows you to make reservations at any restaurant on property up to one month in advance

MouseWife
05-23-2002, 03:49 PM
Oh, okay. Thanks!!

{Why didn't I know that? :o }

Baloo
05-23-2002, 09:13 PM
you might ant to have the people that don't have annual passports ask the ticket booths for a one day park hopper. From what i understand they offer a park hopper for people that are accompanied by an annual passholder. That way they could hop with the passholders. Note: this ticket is not advertised but i believe it is still offered. Instead of paying the regular 45 dollars for either park all you do is pay simething likesix dollars more and you get a one day park hopper. Remind them that at the end of the day they could turn that ticket in for credit toward an annual pass. If i was them i would buy the 99 pass and if the day comes that you want to go on a blockout day just upgrade to the next level that would not have a blockout for that day or just pay the 25 dollar blockout day fee.

cstephens
05-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Baloo
you might ant to have the people that don't have annual passports ask the ticket booths for a one day park hopper. From what i understand they offer a park hopper for people that are accompanied by an annual passholder. That way they could hop with the passholders. Note: this ticket is not advertised but i believe it is still offered. Instead of paying the regular 45 dollars for either park all you do is pay simething likesix dollars more and you get a one day park hopper. Remind them that at the end of the day they could turn that ticket in for credit toward an annual pass. If i was them i would buy the 99 pass and if the day comes that you want to go on a blockout day just upgrade to the next level that would not have a blockout for that day or just pay the 25 dollar blockout day fee.

I don't remember ever hearing about a one-day park hopper ticket, AP accompanied or not. I don't really see what the AP would have to do with it. Where did you get this information?

kranders
05-24-2002, 07:15 AM
If you have cell phones, bring them. It's been invaluable for me and my family to be able to go our seperate ways and then be able to get back together later!

Not Afraid
05-24-2002, 07:27 AM
The Breakfast Club has done many things as a group. I think the largest group was 16, but 10 is not unusual. You can have a lot of fun with a big group - especially on the large capacity rides. Be sure to do Pirates, Small World and the Canal Boats. Indy is fun too, and the cars hold 12. Plan your Fast Passes strategically and remember you can hold Mansion, Pirates and one other simultaniously.

And I'd recommend joing hands and doing a little dance around Cosmic Waves - great fun!;)

HBTiggerFan
05-24-2002, 08:36 AM
When I went with my non AP visiting friend they offered her a 2 park pass that was good either both parks on one day or one park one day and other park other day. It was I think $50 or $60. I don't know what it was called but you can ask the ticket booth people. OR the disney store might have them too.