PDA

View Full Version : Question about parking

jackaroosmom
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
When I last went to DL, I exited from the 5 south carpool lane and got a bit confused. There is a sign that says "theme parks" which I took. As I was driving I noticed a sign that said "express" and it was a big ramp that went over and no one seemed to be taking it.

Is that just for buses or something-or can anyone go that was? It seemed like it would be faster, or, um, "express"! ;)

I really feel like a moron for asking, but I am going again tomorrow and kinda scared to take it unaware, yet I am extremely curious!:rolleyes: :confused:

Bytebear
12-04-2006, 10:44 AM
Sorry, wrong thread.

potzbie
12-04-2006, 11:16 AM
If the "big arch" was the one I am thinking of (I have never used the CAR POOL LANE), then indeed, that arch bypasses the stoplight at Ball Road, and leads directly to MICKEY AND FRIENDS parking structure.

It is bi-directional. In the morning, it is inbound to the parking structure; in the evening, it is outbound from the parking structure.

(How many "big arches" can there be? That must be the only one, surely!) :confused:

Niwel
12-04-2006, 11:26 AM
I (heart) the ramp in the morning. Just be careful when you get near the garage because it might put you in a lane where you need to merge over. It is a big help in avoiding the ball road intersection.
In the evening you might end up there even if you didn't plan to (if you do and you need to get to Harbor, just take it over, get on the 5 south and exit at harbor -- just stay to the right).