PDA

View Full Version : Anything in park for the Pirate of the Caribbean DVD release tomorrow?

CariBelle
12-04-2006, 08:05 AM
I did a search and didn't see anything, but forgive me if I missed the thread already. Will there be anything (maybe a gift with purchase) for the POTC:DMC DVD release tomorrow?

Tinker Bell
12-04-2006, 09:07 AM
I saw this post on another site.

All info courtesy of the UltimateDisney.com forum:

Circuit City:
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest – 2 DVD Special Edition 22.99
Circuit City exclusive: Free DVD game based on the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Players use their remote controls to enter codes that lead to pirate riddles and hidden treasures beyond their wildest imaginations // While supplies last // Minimum 50 per store

Target
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Special Edition $24.99
Exclusive Collectible Light –Up Pin included with Regular Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest DVD

Best Buy:
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest $14.99 **** ++++ $$$$

Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest – Special Edition $24.99 **** ++++ $$$$

****Best Buy Exclusive: Free Bonus DVD // Minimum 100 per store // No rain checks // DVD merely states: Exclusive Bonus Footage // Insightful Behind The Scenes Features // An International Look at Pirates Of The Caribbean // Photo Gallery

++++ Best Buy Exclusive : Buy a Captain Jack Headknocker for only $9.99 // Must be purchased on the same receipt // Minimum 24 per store // No rain checks //[/i]

$$$$Best Buy Exclusive: Save $3 Instantly on the Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest DVD when you buy 2 AA / AAA eight packs of Energizer Max batteries // Must be purchased on the same receipt

There will also be a deal on 3 DVDs for $30 ---- OR ---- 6 DVDs for $50 // Must be purchased on the same receipt:

Sweet Home Alabama
National Treasure
Escape From Witch Mountain 2 Movie Collection
The Suite Life Of Zack & Cody: Taking Over The Tipton
The Great Raid
Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Bedknobs & Broomsticks
A Goofy Movie
The Shaggy Dog
Baby Einstein: Baby Wordsworth
Flightplan
Swiss Family Robinson: Vault Disney Collection
The Rescuers
Pearl Harbor (I believe it’s the 2 DVD set)
Crimson Tide
Schoolhouse Rock!
Coyote Ugly
Pretty Woman: 15th Anniversary Edition
Con Air: Unrated Extended Edition
Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
Jet Li: Hero
The Sword In The Stone
Brothers Grimm
Father Of The Bride: 15th Anniversary Edition
SKY High
Sin City
Hannah Montana: Livin’ The Rock Star Life
Remember The Titans: Director’s Cut
Herbie: Fully Loaded
Dinosaur
Little Einsteins: Mission Celebration!
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl

CariBelle
12-04-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks for that! But we'll be at DL tomorrow and I was hoping for some special in park goody hehe!

olegc
12-04-2006, 01:36 PM
I did a search and didn't see anything, but forgive me if I missed the thread already. Will there be anything (maybe a gift with purchase) for the POTC:DMC DVD release tomorrow?

um, as usual, they only thing the park's EVER do for a DVD release (and some movie releases in theaters) is pins. Check out http://www.dizpins.com for more images and info.

Oleg