PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Planning, Spring Break?

shawnarae
12-04-2006, 06:26 AM
We are wanting to take our kids to Disneyland over their "Spring Break" this March. I wanted to check around to see when everyone else's "Spring Break" is this year. To predict the crowds a bit & if it is worth it. Our's this year is March 17-25th. Not alongside Easter this year. Which may be a good thing, since I know many schools try to partner it up with that weekend. If any moms or school employees can chime in and tell me their "Spring Break" dates, I'd appreciate it ;)

PS~ The "Spring Break" would also fall over St Patrick's Day. Has that been a crowded day in the past? I actually have never been to Disneyland in Feb, March or April.

stan4d_steph
12-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Here's a recent thread with some information (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=62190&highlight=spring+break).

JosieGirl71
12-04-2006, 08:26 AM
I live in Washington state and our spring break is the first week in April.

Have fun planning!

shawnarae
12-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Here's a recent thread with some information (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=62190&highlight=spring+break).

Thanks for that! I was thinking of all the surrounding states too, but that is great to know CA's is in April. Plus if we go during during weekdays it should not be too bad.

Is St Patrick's day big at the parks? I did not think so, but you never know.

DangerMouse
12-04-2006, 11:26 AM
AZ schools are all over the place this year. Here are a few of the larger distric's' dates for spring break:

Scottsdale Unified: 3/26-30

Kyrene: 3/12-16

Chandler: 3/12-23

Peoria and Glendale: 3/19-23

Most appear to be in March, though.

shawnarae
12-04-2006, 03:41 PM
Oh.................ok, I see the Peoria/Glendale district's break is the same as our's. My kids go to private school in North Glendale, so I was curious what everyone else's is.

Looks like a good week to go. At least March 18-21st (or so).

rentayenta
12-04-2006, 04:50 PM
A safe bet when guestimating when Spring Breaks fall is to figure they range anywhere between the two weeks prior to and the two weeks proceeding Easter. So this year it would be the last 2 weeks of March through the first 2 weeks of April.