PDA

View Full Version : GCH [in-room] refrigerator

ochibiyo
12-03-2006, 03:55 PM
I read on another thread that GCH rooms now have mini refridges. Is this true? Can anyone who has been there recently confirm this. Thanks! I really hate those mini bars, the kids go crazy and give us headaches!!

Jewels
12-03-2006, 06:41 PM
I read on another thread that GCH rooms now have mini refridges. Is this true? Can anyone who has been there recently confirm this. Thanks! I really hate those mini bars, the kids go crazy and give us headaches!!

The only fridge the GCH has in the room is the honor bar ones. But if you call the front desk you can have a small fridge delivered. Or we always ask for one when we check in.

Califgirl
12-03-2006, 07:54 PM
The honor bars are now gone, and in their place is a mini fridge. I just got back from GCH last Sunday. Have a great trip

kisroo
12-03-2006, 07:57 PM
The honor bars are now gone, and in their place is a mini fridge. I just got back from GCH last Sunday. Have a great trip

That's so cool!! :cool:
Thanks for sharing. Like Jewels, I've always asked for an extra when we check in. It was never a problem but, it will sure be nice to not have 2 in the room.

Kricky
12-03-2006, 08:56 PM
They have mini fridges that are stocked with drinks and snacks (for a fee, of course). I hear they are very sensitive - you are often charged for merely touching the stuff inside. If you don't want access to it, tell the front desk when you check in and they can have it locked. They will gladly bring you an empty fridge where you can store your own food and drinks. That's what we did and it worked great. No problems.

AliCat
12-04-2006, 12:03 AM
We stayed at the GCH 11/24-11/26 and the fridge in our room appeared to be what used to be a mini bar and they just took everything out of it and left it for use as a mini fridge. The configuration inside was a little odd, but it did the job for us. HTH