PDA

View Full Version : help me! (Disney Visa)

emilousmom
11-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Please let this stay here until I atleast get an answer and then it can be deleted or moved.

2 questions

How long does it really take for the REwards card to get to you?? It says 14 day without Rush shippinh, but maybe it is faster?? Or should I just get the rush shipping?

And for those of you that took part in the free DInseyland ticket with a Visa, how long after did you get you ticket? I know it expires on the 31st, we still have not receieved ours?

Thanks
Ang

acpalmer
11-30-2006, 12:35 PM
How long does it really take for the REwards card to get to you?? It says 14 day without Rush shippinh, but maybe it is faster?? Or should I just get the rush shipping?
Thanks
Ang

I can't answer the ticket part of your question, but as for this part--it did take nearly 14 days (14 actual days, that is, not business days) for us to get our rewards card. I don't know how much time you have, but I'd pretty much plan on those two weeks (especially considering mail is a bit slower right now with all the holiday mail and packages going out).

emilousmom
11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I debated just paying the $10 to get the Rush delivery, but called to see if they would wave it. In the process, I had both my questions answered,lol.

For those interested:

You can goto Disney Guest RElations outside DCA and get a REwards card, call the number on the back and they will put your balance on it. I know someone else said this, but I didn't remember till I heard it again!

Also, the freedisney ticket that comes with VISA takes 4-6 weeks ot get here after your first purchase. It does not expire Dec 31 according to this lady , but if it does she said to call and they will fix that for you!

So TY for those that could have helped but read this too late! And if you all want to merge this or delete it, it is fine! I have my answers!

Ang

Princess&Me
11-30-2006, 06:14 PM
I had trouble getting my rewards card. They told me it would take 14 days but I would get it much quicker than that. Then it never arrived!!! I called after 21 days and they said they would send a new one out. When it didn't arrive in 14 days I called again. Then I was told there was never a second one sent out, they would have to research the problem and get back to me by snail mail. Three days after that I receive a reward card in the mail and I activated it asap. Then I called to let them know I got one and the representative was like "so what". Three days after that I got a letter in the mail telling me they were looking into the situation and would get back to me.

I'm glad I ordered the card early as I wanted to use it to buy my tickets which were going to be mailed to me. (Those came very quickly.)

Now that I have the rewards card I will guard it with my life. I don't ever want to have to replace it!

acpalmer
12-01-2006, 09:40 AM
I had trouble getting my rewards card. They told me it would take 14 days but I would get it much quicker than that. Then it never arrived!!! I called after 21 days and they said they would send a new one out. When it didn't arrive in 14 days I called again. Then I was told there was never a second one sent out, they would have to research the problem and get back to me by snail mail. Three days after that I receive a reward card in the mail and I activated it asap. Then I called to let them know I got one and the representative was like "so what". Three days after that I got a letter in the mail telling me they were looking into the situation and would get back to me.

I'm glad I ordered the card early as I wanted to use it to buy my tickets which were going to be mailed to me. (Those came very quickly.)

Now that I have the rewards card I will guard it with my life. I don't ever want to have to replace it!

What a pain! I will be sure to keep track of ours, too! They do expire in about a year, though, so I will be sure to order the next one EARLY.

Katlovett
12-01-2006, 10:23 AM
For our trip in September, I signed up for the Disney VISA in early August, via the link on Disneyshopping.com, in hopes that I would get the free ticket in time for our trip. I did not receive the Disney VISA card before our trip on September 16, then it came about two weeks later. The free ticket came separately in early November with an expiration date of December 31, 2006.

Katprint

GusMan
12-01-2006, 01:15 PM
Too bad it probably expires at the end of 2007... :) They have a short expiry date on them.

Personally, I never had a problem getting my cards over the past few years. At the same time, its kinda neat that you can get one at Guest Relations at DCA. Wonder if there is a similar arrangement at WDW, just in case.