PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Mickey Blanket

Tinker Bell
11-28-2006, 12:13 PM
It was a twin I think maybe smaller. The front had Mickey all over on a white background. The Back was just the opsite in color. Black with mickey all over..

We had a house fire 5 years ago and lost this blanket in the fire. The blanket was my sons I bought it when I was preg with him. He told me that is what he wanted for Christmas. I have looked all over thrift store, antques, online stores. This is my last thing I can think of Ads.....

If it sounds like you have the blanket and don't want to give it up can you at least please send me a pix of it so I can show people what it looks like. We lost all of are pix in the fire and the few pix I have been able to get from Fam don't have a good pix of it. All I have is it on his mess bed a cornor sticking out.....

If you do have it and willing to give it up please email me at Tinker.Bell.WPD@SBCGlobal.net.

Thank you so much

DeAnna / Tinker Bell

Tink
11-28-2006, 12:53 PM
Does it have just one Mickey or multiple Mickeys?

Is it red, white and black or more colorful?

Could it be smaller than twin-sized? Maybe crib-sized?

We have a blanket somewhere around our house that was my daughters and then my sons that sounds kinda like the one you are describing. I haven't seen it in a while so I'm not 100% sure what it looks like.

If it's possible give more information and I will look for ours when I get home from work tonight. If they are similar I can take a picture for you if no one else has it by then.

Best of luck!

Tinker Bell
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Does it have just one Mickey or multiple Mickeys? Multiple Mickeys

Is it red, white and black or more colorful? Background was white with Mickey all over. Mickey was black wearing his red shorts. The back was like the neg of it. Black all over with White mickeys.

Could it be smaller than twin-sized? Maybe crib-sized? I think it was bigger then a Crib but I don't think it was as big as a twin but it could have been.

This is the best I can do for pix. This is it on the bed (http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/back.jpg) Sry this was a pix from the 35mm a cornor of the pix.

here (http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/front.jpg) here it is on a floor with a lot of other stuff. There is a black and white checker scarf on top of it.

Tink
11-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Sorry, it looks like a couple of different versions were put out. Ours has a single Mickey and is crib sized. Same thing though with the reverse image. Even looks like they are made from the same material.

Good luck in your search, I truly hope you find it. I will definately keep a good look out for it. Just a thought, have you tried the children's resale stores in your area?

Tinker Bell
11-28-2006, 05:58 PM
yea I have looked and will keep looking till we find it. Thank you for your help.

Tinker Bell
01-03-2007, 07:35 AM
Still looking for it.

Tinker Bell
02-01-2007, 03:07 PM
Item found Thank you

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/TinkerBellpix/CIMG4586.jpg