PDA

View Full Version : Santa Pictures at DCA come out tooooo cute

ktrm
11-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Just to let you know if you want an untraditional Santa picture that turns out very nice hit DCA. My daughter took a picture with him at the sun fountain and at the time I did not think too much of it. I just looked, however, at the Photopass website and they came out adorable. Santa has a beach shirt on and sunglasses. The background includes surfboards each decorated with a different Christmas motif like holly, snowflakes etc. The pictures are very colorful and upbeat. I'm generally not much for Santa pictures but I have to admit I bought a bunch of these. I think it would be really cute for couples as well as children. The line for Santa pictures at DCA was also a lot shorter then those at the Reindeer roundup at Disneyland.

By the way, the new photopass at Disneyland is awesome. No more wasting valuable park time waiting in line to get pictures on mainstreet. You can now look at the pictures at home up to 30 days after the picture is taken. You can choose your own border as well. I found I made better purchase decisions when I did not feel pressured to buy for fear the pictures would be deleted. I think with the old method you only had three days before the pictures were gone.

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
11-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks, that is good to know!
What are the photo prices, to order online?

ktrm
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Seems to be the same as the park prices. $12.95 for a 5"x7" and I believe $19.95 for a 8"x10". The only problem is they (photopass) don't sell the Disneyland or DCA frames just the pictures. I'm trying to get a DCA frame from MouseShoppe. They don't seem to have much of a selection, however, so I might have to call Delivears.

kikid
11-28-2006, 04:42 AM
Seems to be the same as the park prices. $12.95 for a 5"x7" and I believe $19.95 for a 8"x10". The only problem is they (photopass) don't sell the Disneyland or DCA frames just the pictures. I'm trying to get a DCA frame from MouseShoppe. They don't seem to have much of a selection, however, so I might have to call Delivears.
hmmm? I'm not a photo-expert, but could you scan these to make Christmas cards...sounds like my Christmas Card issue could be solved. We are going up on Friday!

ktrm
11-28-2006, 12:47 PM
I think so. It says on the website that you are welcome to share the pictures. If fact it has an option to email them to a friend. The website can make the pictures into christmas cards(or valentines card, or greetings card) for you for a fee. I think it was $39.95 for 20 cards. Kindof pricey but they were very cute.

tink's mom
11-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Just to let you know if you want an untraditional Santa picture that turns out very nice hit DCA. My daughter took a picture with him at the sun fountain and at the time I did not think too much of it. I just looked, however, at the Photopass website and they came out adorable. Santa has a beach shirt on and sunglasses. The background includes surfboards each decorated with a different Christmas motif like holly, snowflakes etc. The pictures are very colorful and upbeat. I'm generally not much for Santa pictures but I have to admit I bought a bunch of these. I think it would be really cute for couples as well as children. The line for Santa pictures at DCA was also a lot shorter then those at the Reindeer roundup at Disneyland.

By the way, the new photopass at Disneyland is awesome. No more wasting valuable park time waiting in line to get pictures on mainstreet. You can now look at the pictures at home up to 30 days after the picture is taken. You can choose your own border as well. I found I made better purchase decisions when I did not feel pressured to buy for fear the pictures would be deleted. I think with the old method you only had three days before the pictures were gone.

So can we have a peek?:)