PDA

View Full Version : When will Nemo & Monorail actually open?

jcruise86
11-23-2006, 12:36 PM
When are the new Nemo attraction and monorail scheduled to open and when (predictions please), will they actually open?

On the day Nemo opens I would like to remind ALL of you that you are supposed to
WALK
and not run
when the park opens.

(That way I'll beat y'all there! Bwah, ha, ha ha, ha!)

Oh yeah, happy holidays.

Darkbeer
11-23-2006, 02:08 PM
The Monorail should reopen on December 15th, and will operate in Shuttle mode going thru DCA, but not over the Sub Lagoon. As I understand it, they hope to keep it up and running as much as possible using the 2 "older" trains reaming on property thru the first half of 2007, though there is a good chance the Monorail will only be available to Disney Hotel Guests during peak times.

As for Finding Nemo, it looks like they are still doing the best they can to make the July 4th, 2007 weekend as opening weekend, but there is stil a good chance it will open later. Construction issues have delayed the project. No official date has been announced.

jcruise86
11-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Thanks again, Darkbeer! As the founder and former head of The Pub Club at Richmond College in London, I fully appreciate your name. (Oh, and thanks for posting those great photos of that Disneyland cat a while back.)

I guess that I'll find Nemo after the summer of 2007 when the lines are shorter and my budget AP will let me in.