PDA

View Full Version : Honorary Citizen Buttons?

cynthia312
11-23-2006, 12:40 AM
How do I get one???? I know you get them at City Hall, but do I just go up and ask for one?? is it that simple??? or theres other gimmicks to this??? :confused:

jackaroosmom
11-23-2006, 06:01 AM
There is an open air place that sells "last minute" sutff before you leave the park on the left just past the Bank.

I went there to get a lolipop for my son and she offered him that badge.

He was also given a 1st time badge where we got his mouseears last time, so I guess lots of the shops have them behind the counter and you could ask.

If the line isn't long, you are probably better off going to City Hall to be sure of getting one. :)

charpaul
11-23-2006, 06:18 AM
City Hall is the "official" place to get any of the special buttons (Guest Services at DCA) - BUT, many cast members have them! They are not hard to get - but you usually have to ask. If you get a Birthday Badge at City Hall, you will probably also get a special Birthday phone call.;)

I would go to City Hall if you can - I am not sure if there are other perks for other buttons???

Darkbeer
11-23-2006, 07:14 AM
A better place to get the buttons.

The Wait Board near the Plaza Inn. Hardly ever a line, they usually have all 6 buttons available.